Can’t Get Together Safely In Person? No problem!
World Event Center makes it easy for large groups of people to engage and connect virtually, in the most human-like fashion possible online.
“One in 10 people surveyed say that World Event Center events feel (almost) as good as in-person meetings”
World Event Center is ideal for all sorts of virtual events:
Annual General Meetings Online
Business Networking Events
Internal Company Training
Virtual Team Building
- Share insights, news, celebrate successes & brainstorm new solutions
- Connect authentically face-to-face via video, making virtual networking feel natural and fun
- Move around freely and mix and mingle with other guests by double-clicking on empty chairs.
- Create an avatar so others can see, book a meeting or connect via social media with a click of the mouse
- Live broadcast to an unlimited number of people, automatically record their presentation in HD
- Bring people on stage with the click of a mouse
- See Q&As, text chat and hands-raised
- Engage their audience with text chat, hand-raising
- Screen and video sharing, whiteboard capability for them and their guests
- Timer to keep their presentation on track and time break out sessions
- Your Virtual Event Partners will love that they can move around freely, and talk and connect quickly and easily with who they want to reach, and the amazing branding experience your event provides including:
- Fully customizable floor plans, event URL, landing page, table names
- Pop up and trackable banner advertising
- Face-time on Stage
- HD Recordings of all presentations
- Live broadcast to YouTube, etc.
- Screen captures for social media
- Quickly and easily set up local and global humanized events that get people talking and connecting
- Record and live broadcast presenters with the click of a mouse
- Provide Sponsors/Exhibitors with exposure throughout the event, pop up offers & fully-branded solution for title sponsors
- Customize table names to help people circulate, stimulate conversation and create fun
- Event Organizers surveyed say engagement increased by 89%*