Congratulations on your decision to advertise at a World Event Center event! On event day your logo will be displayed on the floor plan your event planner has chosen for the event, which may very well be different than the example we’ve provided before as World Event Center is completely customizable. When guests click on your logo, your ad will ‘pop up’ as the following illustration illustrates.
5 Things Your Event Organizer Requires From You
- YOUR LOGO
- AD TITLE — 30 characters title e.g. Book Your Personal Fitting Now
- AD MEDIA — 435×300 pixel graphic or YouTube video URL that ideally compel [CANVA TEMPLATE]
- AD BUTTON TEXT — 30 characters call to action e.g. SHOP CABI WITH MARLENE
- AD BUTTON LINK — URL where you want the button to take people e.g. https://marlenemarco.cabionline.ca/
Tips for Success
Create an irristable offer
- Clearly explain the great value your offer delivers
- Has a strong call-to-action
- Indicate urgency e.g. show special
- Remove risk e.g. a bulletproof guarantee
- Ideally free or low-cost
Design a stellar ad that leverages the four (4) ad element in your pop up ad
- Sales copy and media can make or break an ad. Get help if you need it.
- Choose the media (image or video) that supports your offer best.
Prompt guests to click on your logo during the show
- by pasting this in the event
- when you meet people while networking or at your vendor table
- from the stage (if you event organizer has asked you to speak)
Frequently Asked Questions
Media resolution should be set 72 dpi
JPG, GIF or PNG are all acceptable
If you have any questions, please speak to your event organizer or feel free to attend one of our weekly demonstrations and our virtual event producer presenting would be happy to answer your question then.