Although the platform does not have closed captioning in, you can provide your guests with closed captioning services by opening up and sharing Web Captioner which does.
You can also help your guests use other 3rd party accessibility tools like:
Google Chrome has built-in closed captioning. Here are step-by-step instructions to make this work:
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Click on three dots stacked on top of each other in top right corner of the browser window
- Click on ‘settings’
- Click on “Privacy and Security”
- Click on “Advanced”
- Click on the “Live Caption” option which automatically creates captions for English audio and video.
- Customize caption size and style for apps and sites that support this setting by clicking on “Caption preferences”
PowerPoint presenters can choose captions on, and language of captions.