Congratulations on your decision to advertise an event on World Event Center!
On event day your logo will be displayed on the floor plan your event planner has chosen for the event, which may very well be different than the example we’ve provided before as World Event Center is completely customizable. When guests click on your logo, your ad will ‘pop up’ as the following illustration illustrates.
5 Things Your Event Organizer Requires From You
- YOUR BANNER/LOGO
- COMPANY NAME OR TITLE — 30 characters title e.g. Book Your Personal Fitting Now
- AD MEDIA — 435×300 pixel graphic or YouTube video URL that ideally compel [CANVA TEMPLATE]
- AD BUTTON TEXT — 30 characters call to action e.g. SHOP CABI WITH MARLENE
- AD BUTTON LINK — URL where you want the button to take people e.g. https://marlenemarco.cabionline.ca/
For Best Results
- Ensure your ad is irresistible:
- Ensure the great value you are offering is clear and succinct
- Has a strong call-to-action
- Indicates urgency e.g. show special, today only
- Remove risk e.g. a bulletproof guarantee
- Ideally free or low-cost
- Leverage the four ad elements in your pop up ad
- Sales copy and media can make or break an ad. Get help if you need it.
- Choose the media (image or video) that supports your offer best.
- Promote your irresistible offer:
- At the event (in chat, while networking, from the stage)
- After the event in your follow up emails
- Review and follow best practices listed on the user guide
- Review and follow best practices listed on the exhibitor guide (if you’re hosting a table/booth also)
- Review and follow best practices listed on the presenter guide
- Attend the dress rehearsal that is typically held 2-3 days in advance of the event and bring:
- Your profile picture
- Your website address
- Your online scheduler URL or link to your contact page
- Your Facebook page
- Your LinkedIn page
Frequently Asked Questions
Media resolution should be set 72 dpi
JPG, GIF or PNG are all acceptable
If you have any questions, please speak to your event organizer or feel free to attend one of our weekly demonstrations and our virtual event producer presenting would be happy to answer your question then.