Best Virtual Food Delivery Options in Canada (updated 2022)
Just like traditional events, food makes virtual events better. Not only does it engage our eyes and nose, it helps attendees build rapport and conversation immediately, and makes your event memorable.
Electronic Vouchers / Food Delivery Services offer your guests the most choice, and are the easiest way to add food to your event experience!
- The Ultimate Dining Card — If you’re looking for something fast and easy, there’s nothing that beats sending an electronic voucher like this one, which offers your guests many local food choices including; Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelseys, East Side Mario’s, New York Fries, Original Joe’s State & Main, Prime Pubs, The Pickle Barrel, Bier Markt, Elephant & Castle and the Landing Group of Restaurants.
- Skip the Dishes – https://www.skipthedishes.com
- Uber Eats – https://www.ubereats.com/ca
Global Food Delivery Services
Guests are spread around the world? No problem. You can deliver food around the globe simultaneously? From pizza to burgers and salads, it’s 100% doable. We like sending branded Snack Boxes are great as they have your branding on top and can be sent in advance and a great reminder of your upcoming event. Here’s one we’ve used many times and highly recommend.
- PizzaTime uses your local pizza shop and does just that!
Partnering locally can have many advantages!
Although some small restaurants who don’t have the ordering system prefer you use electronic voutchers, it’s always best to ask as typically their fees cut into local food providers profit margin.
If you’re not sure who does what, reaching out your local government body — specifically the economic development departments — as many have put up websites to make that easier. Here are some local restaurants we’ve used and if you can recommend one in Canada, please add your note the comments:
- Tim Hortons – https://www.timhortons.com
- DoorDash – https://www.doordash.com
- Little Caesars – https://littlecaesars.ca/