This game is a good icebreaker option for virtual meetings. The objective of the game is to get to know your team members better. The activity best suits the audience at all ages.
Duration: 25 – 30 mins depends on how many game players
- Divide your group of players into two small teams.
- On the whiteboard, everyone from two teams will have five minutes to write down four statements about themselves. Three of the statements should be true and one of the statements should be false.
- Select a person from one team to go first, reading his four statements out loud. Members from another team will have maximum two minutes to guess and give the final answer for which statement is a truth and which one is a lie.
- While one team is guessing, members of another team will not be allowed to talk.
- Ask the person to give the correct answer and give the guessing team one point if they are right, otherwise they get zero.
- Select a person from another team to show his statement and follow the rules of the game until the end.
- Each member of both teams will show their statement alternately.