Virtual Job Fairs Made Easy!
People say World Event Center is the next best thing to meeting in person, but when it comes to Job Fairs, we think virtual events are better than in person events.
- For starters if you are looking for remote work a virtual job fair can be attended by anyone anywhere
- If you are looking for a specific role to be filled you can use our general chat feature to inform everyone at the event what you are looking for so only those interested and qualified will visit your table, respecting everyone’s time and providing you with the best results.
- When you do find a potential candidate you can use any of our many connecting tools to get a resume, have them apply on your website, or even schedule an interview.
- Don’t want to wait? Interview the candidate right there in the event free of interruptions at a private interview table
- Not only are our virtual job fairs great for the employers, but they are great for job seekers too.
- Our platform is completely customizable and can be decked out with your logo and branding but why stop there.
- To help with the cost get sponsors who can have their logo presented on the floor with a button that goes straight to their website. Talk about “exposure”.
Our team is here to serve you. You will get a dedicated person to help walk you through setting up your event, offering best practices to make your virtual job fair the best it can be. To ensure you and your employers are as comfortable as possible we will run a dress rehearsal before the event to answer any questions. On event day you will have an event producer who will take care of everything technical so you can focus on what matters, your guests. Plus, to help take care of those guests we will provide help desk personnel for the entire event to help your guests if they have any questions or concerns.