Planning a Virtual Networking Event?
Find out how World Event Center can help!
World Event Center is easy-to-use, easy-to-customize, and supports authentic connections and increased engagement, unlike any other virtual event solution on the market today.
World Event Center gathers people in the most human-like way possible online and achieves 400% higher engagement. Engagement that will keep your guests and partners coming back!
- Connect authentically screen-to-screen, making virtual networking feel natural and fun
- Share insights, news, celebrate successes & brainstorm new solutions
- Q&A / Polls
- Chat (public, table or private)
- Freely mix and mingle with other guests
- Use an avatar see, book a meeting or connect via social media
- Choose or upload virtual backgrounds
- Whiteboards with unlimited potential for showcasing a brand, brainstorming, ideation, agile workflows, mapping & diagramming, research & design, strategy and planning and more.
Easy to customize and monetize
- Event space can be easily customized to suit your requirements
- Tickets can be sold to cover cost or offered free compliments of one/multiple sponsors who could get:
- their logo displayed throughout the event
- their name on table (named when they arrive to encourage them to arrive early)
- introduce themselves from stage (while people ask questions in Q&A)
- hd recording of you asking them the most popular (upvoted) question
- whiteboards that could be pre populated at all tables showcasing their organization, add fun or collaboration
How much does it cost?
One of our virtual event strategists would be happy to meet with you,
discuss your objectives,
review the various options available to you and the associated costs.
EVENT SET UP BUNDLE
- EVENT CONSULTATION
Two (2) hours of pre-event consultation time to plan event planning for pre-event support including a planning and show flow meeting
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
Two (2) hours of graphic design time to create/tweak sponsor logos
- EVENT SET UP
One (1) hour to set up your event so all you need to do is show up!
- DRESS REHEARSAL
One (1) dress rehearsal with your VIPS 2-3 days ahead of your event.
- TEAR DOWN
We deliver your HD videos, attendance reports, click-through reports, chat history, screenshots, etc.
Team World Event Center takes care of all the tech throughout your event so you can focus on your guests.
We show up 15-minutes early to admit you and your VIPS for a last-minute briefing and audio/video check.
Meanwhile, the sweet sounds of jazz welcomes your early-bird guests into the lobby, along with a message from you, letting them know they’ll automatically moved into the event space when the meeting starts.
Your dedicated event producer manages all back-end controls so you can relax and enjoy your guests.
PLATFORM SUPPORT SERVICES
Team World Event Center supplements in-app help with dedicated help desk and phone support throughout your event, effectively mitigating the risks posed by power and internet outages.
- Additional Event Planning & Consultation outside our basic event bundle
- Additional Guest-days
- Additional Room Set Ups
- Additional Staff
- Custom Floor Plans
- Dry runs
- Event promotion
- Food delivery
- Gift Purchasing
- Graphic Design
- Platform Training
- Swag bags
- Technical Rehearsals
- Video Editing
- & More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, we have been following virtual conferencing since the technology was available in 1995 and used it extensively for event marketing our training since then. We are happy to meet with you, establish your needs and make suggestions/provide pricing on the best platform for you then.
World Event Center achieves our mission of making the world a better place by empowering non-profit organizations with 15% discount on services and training at cost. Please inquire to learn more.
Yes, World Event Center offers virtual event services to Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan as well as the three territories are Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
World Event Center serves the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) including; Durham Region (Ajax, Brock, Clarington, Oshawa, Pickering, Scugog, Uxbridge, Whitby), Halton Region (Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton, Oakville), Peel Region (Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga), and York Region (Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, King, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Whitchurch–Stouffville) and the rest of Canada and the US from our head office in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada.
Yes, we have an office in Oshawa where we hold appointments by apointment only.
Feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-579-9253 or make an appointment via this page… www.WorldEventCenter.com/connect