Whirades or word guessing game where you have to “act out” a phrase or words without speaking, while the other members of your team will try to guess what the phrase or words are. The objective is for your team to guess the phrase or words as quickly as possible.
- The team will be divided into two groups.
- On each turn, one person on the team acts out for their teammates to guess.
- Act things out until your team gets it right or you run out of time.
- Each team will have 2 minutes to 3 minutes maximum each round.
- At the several rounds, the team with the shortest time wins
- Words category related to birthday
- The moderator will keep the score and track time.
- The person who is acting out is not allowed to speak.
- Each team is not allowed to guess on the other group.