How to play Wictionary on World Event Center
How to Prepare
- Create a list of words you will ask participants to draw
- Have the fun wheel open in a tab so you’re ready to break a tie if need be
- Explain how the game is played
- Split guests into teams
- Assign a moderator and scorekeeper
- Set the timer
- Taking turns, each team draws a picture of a word chosen from a random word generator.
- Each team member will have a turn
- Once the word is selected and shared with the drawer, this person will have 5 seconds before they must begin to sketch
- The drawer has 60 seconds to sketch their word using the whiteboard
- While the drawer is sketching his word, all players also have 60 sec to guess the word
- The team that correctly guesses the answer first gets a point, and that team goes next.
- The moderator keeps the score and tracks time.
- The team with the most points at the end is the winner.
You are not allowed to:
- Use letters or numbers
- Use sign language
- Speak to your teammate
- Use dashes to show the number of letters in the word
- Use “ears” for “sounds like”