The pandemic has forced most companies to pull back and shut down. During this lockdown, people have turned to virtual platforms to either work or to study remotely from home. Companies were looking for virtual platforms to have their meetings, conferences, and events.
Today even with our reopening stages, businesses are still in need of a secured and reliable online platform in order to continue with their businesses. A multitude of people are opting for Zoom but are struggling with trolls, security concerns and outages.
This writer struggled with engagement and lack of functionality a year before, when she held Dominate The Digital — virtual conference to help owner/operators get the training they needed to grow their business. She and her Austrailian friend went looking, and it was love at first site when she discovered Remo, so she private-labeled the platform and here are…
13 Reasons to Switch From Zoom to World Event Center
- Why pay a subscription fee when you can grow your revenue, while you connect with people in the most interactive way possible online.
- Engagement and loyalty goes way up with World Event Center
- Zoom requires software download to work (and updates and patches for vulnerabilities). Remo like Google Meet uses webRTC in the browser and thus requires no app download.
- World Event Center is Canadian owned and operated
- World Event Center provides your sponsors with exposure and pop banners they will pay for, and they’ll love the report of who clicked on their ads
- World Event Center pop up ads can provide links back to your website
- People can move freely
- Break out rooms can be created on the fly
- Video-chat with groups of eight people maximum, making virtual networking feel natural and fun. No more zoom headaches
- Book a meeting or connect with other guests via LinkedIn, Facebook or chat with a click of the mouse.
- World Event Center virtually enable guests who can get access to share screens, videos, whiteboards, etc.
- Customize floor templates
- Customize table names to help people circulate and stimulate conversation