Conversation Mode lets you video-chat at tables of six and move freely…
- CHANGE TABLES by double-clicking on the table you want to join
- CHANGE FLOORS by clicking on the elevator keypad on the left (if there’s more than one floor)
- DRAG FLOOR MAP to move the floor map around and see everything.
World Event Center uses the latest video technology, so no software downloads are required.
When you’re ready to start networking, simply click on the following icons you should find at the bottom of your screen:
Should you experience any difficulty with your camera or mouse, support is available by clicking on the question mark graphic you’ll find at the bottom left corner of your screen, or you can head over to our help desk.
Collaboration is encouraged with:
- Screen Share
Avatars Make It Easy to Connect
An avatar is the little circles you see on the floor map that has my face on it. It makes me easy to find and with a mouse-over you’ll see my name. If you click on my avatar, you’ll learn more about me and be able to link up with me on Facebook or LinkedIn, private chat me or book an appointment with me via a click of the mouse. You can also change your status by right-clicking. To Optimize Your Avatar, follow the following instructions:
- Click on the circle in the top right hand corner of your screen with your initial on it
- Click on update profile
- Click on the pencil and upload a photo (must be under 1mb)
- Click the ‘Save’ button
In Presentation Mode, all eyes are on the presenter(s), but you can:
- RAISE YOUR HAND
- TEXT CHAT — To communicate with speaker, people at your table, everyone or individuals
- ASK QUESTIONS — Or upvote other people’s questions
- ENLARGE VIDEOS & SHARED SCREENS — To make the speaker video larger, click on it. To make the speaker video smaller, click on “Back to Map” or the ‘x’.
- See that you’re there
- Invite you on stage with them
- Share their screen, video or whiteboard
- See your comments in the chat box
- See your hands raised
- Read your questions