World Event Center allows you to connect authentically face-to-face via video, making virtual networking feel natural and fun!
CAMERA & MICROPHONE — Required
OPERATING SYSTEM* — Windows & IOS (latest version only)
COMPUTER OR LAPTOP — Tablets and mobile devices are not supported
BROWSERS* — Chrome, Safari or Firefox (latest version only)
BANDWIDTH — Optimal performance will come with at least 350kb/s dedicated bandwidth
Prepare for Success!
- LOCATION — Choose a quiet location and be mindful of what will appear in the background of your video
- HARD-WIRE your internet if you can rather than WIFI
- CLOSE ALL TABS you’re not using and anything else that might be using your internet
- HEADPHONES are recommended but optional
- LINKEDIN — Bring your LinkedIn URL to make it easy for people to connect with you
- FACEBOOK — Bring your Facebook URL to make it easy for people to connect with you
- PHOTO — Bring a photo of yourself that is under 1 mb
When you Receive Event URL
- CLICK “Join Event Now” BUTTON or “Save Me A Spot” if the meeting has already started.
- TUTORIAL — Click through the tutorial until you are in the meeting
- System Requirements
- User guide explains how to use World Event Center
- Weekly live demonstrations allow you to try the platform out in advance and get your questions answered
- Support is also available during events:
- Ask a support person — they wear crowns
- Click on the question mark on bottom left of your screen
- Review answers to frequently asked questions