How You Can Put The
🎅🏽🎄🤶🏼 HO HO HO 🎅🏽🎄🤶🏼
into your Virtual Networking Events
Further to the blog post we wrote about increasing engagement at your virtual events, we know that this year is going to be different for you and that you’re going to need to come up with some new traditions to help you put the 🎅🏽 🤶🏼 🎄 HO HO HO 🎅🏽 🤶🏼 🎄 into your virtual networking events.
- The gift of time is the best gift you can give someone, so don’t let Covid cancel your Christmas party
- Partner with local suppliers to have food and drink delivered to your guests just in time for your event
- Send swag bags in advance to add excitement and fun to your event
- Gift cards for food and other items make great gifts
- Making a donation to charity in the names of your guests
Decorate your virtual event space
Here’s how our virtual space was dressed up this year:
Let the Music Play!
- Add a youtube video to the bulletin (left of the stage). Did you know you can make the bulletin video automatically play at the same time for everyone?
- Add youtube video URL to pop up ads
- Add youtube video URLs to the chat and invite others to put in their favourite
- Consider having a custom video created for you e.g. https://virtualpartyradio.wixsite.com/virtualpartyradio/music
- Invite your guests to the stage to perform
Virtual Icebreakers Get People Talking Fast!
Naming tables after a theme like Christmas Traditions makes starting conversations a breeze, and encourages people to mix and mingle.
- Turkey & Stuffing
- Mrs. Claus
- Santa’s Workshop
- North Pole
- Gingerbread House
- Frosty The Music
- Christmas Card
- Fruit Cake
- Father Christmas
- Live entertainment
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Holiday readings
- Virtual Holiday Lights Tours
Fun & Engaging Virtual Activities
World Event Center’s whiteboard lets you create interactive virtual experiences your guests will not soon forget.
- Treasure Hunt
- Scramble word
- Online Holiday Bingo
- Christmas Trivia
- Best Ugly Sweater
- Virtual Background
- Decorate a Gingerbread House
- Paint Parties
- Create an end of year newsletter
- Selfie with Santa
- Gift exchanges
- Recipe exchange
Need help planning your Virtual Christmas Party?
We’d love to help. Please call 1-800-579-9253 or
reserve a table at World Event Center’s Virtual Christmas Party